Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TWLan 2.0 Map Changing
Hello, maybe someone else has already write about this but I wanted to write about this too.

Are you planning to change the village placing algorithm and decorations on the map like the original tribal wars?

What I mean is, in the latest versions of the original game villages are placed together in the map and decorations too. Same on the mini map (decorations will be visible in the minimap?)

So any map changes on the new version coming?
Thanks Smile
they are trying to put twlan 2.0 as the original one so probably yes

dont see if you dont like to watch people losing their head
but so far they have only posted one picture about there job.
Hope it comes out soon
Glad to help
Exactly the same words. But we have to be patient because making TW from scratch can take forever...
yes but they can at least tell us what they have done and note done. I mean
i am patient but some month ago they told us that the may be done around christmas
so my guess is that they is not far from done now but it have gone 1 month since
christmas and nothing from the developers.
Glad to help
(20.01.2013, 09:54)madlord Wrote: yes but they can at least tell us what they have done and note done. I mean
i am patient but some month ago they told us that the may be done around christmas
so my guess is that they is not far from done now but it have gone 1 month since
christmas and nothing from the developers.

In some points you are true because everyone is waiting until now. But some changelogs may be released, for a first taste! :light:Smile