Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trace ingame mails tool Vers 3.2
DOWNLOAD

Since I have totally rewritten the mail system on my server I considered to make one of my tools that I don't use any more public.

This is just a little script of mine that enables anyone who has the admin password to spy on everyone he wants to Smile

With this tool you can see all the messages between all the players in the game.

Here is a screen:
[Image: screenshot001su.jpg]

I hope you'll enjoy spying on your players Smile

DOWNLOAD
Nice Tool.
But it looks like a Cheating Tool Big Grin

And why is the Version 3.2 ?
You havn't ever release a older Version.

sorry for bad english.
Manchmal denke ich:
You can't cheat with this tool... you can just spy on your players. And it's version 3.2 because i've developed it on my server and then, after I have totally rewritten the mail system on my server, I decided to make this public.
(01.06.2010, 08:24)paulgerman Wrote: you can just spy on your players.

I think thats like cheating ;-)

Because you know, what your opponents are planing (planing is this right? Big Grin)

Sorry, for bad english xD
Manchmal denke ich:
hmm looks nice
[Image: ththf17da2d5.gif]
runescape pking
Gesamte Onlinezeit: 22 Stunden, 22 Minuten, 25 Sekunden
Thanks!

If you play too on your server it's a kind of cheating but if you only administrate the players it isn't cheating Smile it's supervising
Well written and useful tool.
Good Work Big Grin

I hope you keep sharing your ideas and projects with us.
mfg HuGo
[Image: ecf8.png]
Support me Smile
Thanks

I have realy good skills and i've done a lot of things in my DSLAN project along with a little team like mailing system like the original tribalwars(this took a lot of time), translating EVERYTHING into my language and when I say everything it's realy everything Smile, forum in every tribe, support system, public reports, a system that detects multiaccount automaticly and prevents the users witch had the same IP in the past 72 hours from attacking/supporting/sending ressources to each other, i've build the friends page exactly as the original tribalwars, i've created the options to forward send the reports and to block the sender at reports, i've created the option to search for players/tribes in the ranking page, i've made the sitter system working, i've created the share connection page, I'ce created a page in main buildinf for demolishing building(it automaticly recalculates the points and the farm and it allows a user to demolish max 3 buildings per minute), i've made the diplomacy working very well and users that dont have diplomacy rights can only see the tribes contracts not modify them, I've created a map object generator which generates forests,mountains and seas and they are kept in a database(aprox one milion rows 999x999 Smile ) so the objects are fixed and don't move every time you refresh the map, soon our team and I will finish fully rewriting the map and a lot of other things............

By the way... we've done all thins things without decrypting anything because i realy don't know how..

But i don't think I'll share any of this with this comunity because the owners of this comunity don't want this project(dslan) to evolve... I don't understand why they don't want it but the simply don't ...
It's a shame that you and your team won't publish something more Sad

It would be really great for users like me or also for the admins here, because the site is nearly dead at the moment.
Hopefully you will change you decision and help to improve this fantastic game.

If you suppose to change the whole DS-Lan, you have to speak personally with pl4ne, who is the last lonesome admin of this site.
Maybe you will be able to make an arrangement.

Best regards Smile
mfg HuGo
Support me Smile
Nice

MfG Manuel
nice i think you could speak with the admins and you couldpublich the version your language
Wink
I could public a lot of things but I don't find a reason why should I.... as long as the owners of this comunity don't want dslan project to get better I also don't
I don't think they don't want to make it better. They only don't want to and are also not allowed to make it commercial.

But it seems to me that the admin(s) surely want progress, but there are not enough coders and active members in the forum to help them with their project.
mfg HuGo
Support me Smile
If they would want to make it better things would be completly different.

And I think there are enough coders but as long as the owners don't allow us to do anything we simply can't.
But it seems to me as if you only wanted to copy the code and make your own browsergame.
mfg HuGo
Support me Smile
No. I simply want to improve everything!
Damn it Works 100%

Greeeaaat Job man!!!
Of course it works perfectly Smile when I make thinks I like to make them very perfect Big Grin.

I could and would make a lot of wounderfull things for ds-lan if I could change their code.